Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sick day

Well, it had to happen on the week that was going to be hardest. I and the kids came down with a cold. My husband usually is last to feel any symptoms and usually fights them off with spicy food and Zicam. So, a tough week became tougher. Ah well.... I remember a bout of the flu earlier this year well enough that this cold is a minor misery. But, being miserable myself, while feeling barely mobile from my pregnancy, and having two clingy, demanding kids, it just feels tougher than I would like to deal with. Thankfully, my husband has only one more workday this week. I guess the bright side of this is that we should be over the cold by the time the baby comes. I have just one more month to go according to the due date. People keep trying to cheer me up by saying that the baby will come early, but so far my kids have all come after the due date. My hopes are simply for a punctual child. I probably won't post much more until health returns to the household. Good night.

No comments: