Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Unlikely Blogger

I'm probably not the "most likely to blog" in anybody's mind. I'm not a very talkative person. But, every now and then I would like to make comments on blog sites I've seen without being anonymous. But, after thinking about it, it is probably helpful to self-reflect from time to time. In thinking about what my blog site would be, I thought of the chaos vs. order issue in my life. OK, so my husband helped me come up with it. Still, it is very appropriate. I love order, and the people I love are much, much more casual about it. I don't plan on composing a novel online. I don't promise wisdom or wit. I might say something funny on occasion, but that might be purely accidental (I am prone to that). I am not aware of any simmering desire to take on news or political issues. If something comes up, I'll let you know. I'll probably keep my posts pretty short on average. So, on that note, I'll end my first post.

No comments: