Friday, November 09, 2007

Quizzes can be fun

I was highly amused by a quiz my husband just did and decided to try it myself. It was about discovering your inner European. Here's my results:


Your Inner European is Italian!
Passionate and colorful.You show the world what culture really is.



I love those boots by the way.

I've been mistaken for Italian before. Of course I've been mistaken for a lot of things before. I wonder how this side of me meshes with my inner Amish. I'm not sure how many people think I show the world "culture." Good heavens, I've been pretty out of step with my own culture most of the time.

Well, I would like to eat mounds of pasta right about now. I was sick this week and ate almost nothing for three days. Now I find myself constantly hungry. I had dinner and seconds only an hour ago and I want more already.

No comments: