Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I thought this was a fun quiz

UPDATE: The links to the quiz are now fixed.



I found this quiz on another blogger's site and thought it was fun. I would have preferred to be Elizabeth Bennett, but I am who I am. At least my three favorite characters were my top three scores.

You scored as Mr. Darcy, Your character is often hidden to those around you and people often make mistakes about you: you have a kind heart really. However you can say the wrong thing at times...

Mr. Darcy

95%

Mr Bennett

70%

Elizabeth Bennet

65%

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

55%

Charlotte Lucas

50%

Mary Bennett

45%

Jane Bennett

45%

Kitty Bennett

40%

Mr. Collins

40%

Mr Bingley

35%

Mr. Wickham

20%

Mrs Bennett

20%

Lydia Bennett

15%

Which Pride and Prejudice character are you most like? (PICCIES)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: