- I finally finished getting everything ready for our new school year which starts this Monday. And no the kids don't want to hear about it.
- I've been madly working on a baby quilt with the hopes I'll have it ready in time for my sister-in-law's baby shower. (I plan to post pictures afterward, since the actual subject of the quilt is to be a surprise.)
- My seven year old had a week at church day camp which completely messes with our normal schedule.
- Currently my five year old is having swim lessons which completely messes with our normal schedule.
- Our backyard orchard fruit season is just starting with plums that need to be picked every couple of days (I've been drying them this time).
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Rather busy lately
Hi everyone. Just a quick note to let you know what I've been up to and why I haven't posted more.