Sunday, August 19, 2007

My dear husband's new blog and a few others

I've added links on my sidebar to some blogs that I like to visit. All of these are currently for people I know personally. One of them is for my dear husband, who just started up a new blog. He sometimes blurts out things that make people uncomfortable, but it was what he was thinking at the moment and figured why not go ahead and say it. He's very transparent that way. Other times he is a joker who has trouble being serious. He was being a class clown during church this morning (maybe it was too many donut holes). But, sometimes (fairly often actually) he can be a very deep thinker about many things, especially the culture in which we live. His blog is titled "Sometimes I'm Actually Coherent." Give it a try and see if you like it.

My dear sister-in-law, and the reason why I got into blogging, has her blog titled "Sweetpea's Patch." She is better with the English language than I am. She is also better at blogging on a wider variety of topics than I. Her blog is worth a look.

The last blog link on my sidebar is authored by my former minister. He and his family are also good friends and officiated at my wedding. He is also a deep thinker and can usually relate daily aspects of life to spiritual matters very clearly. His blog is titled "Randy's Ruminations."

Since I'm still a newbie at this, I don't have a very wide blog browsing range. Some day I'll get a link going to the Carnival of homeschool. It usually has a few meaty articles about homeschooling that I enjoy every week.

No comments: